Total Care Inc, cares about our clients and employees and will continue to closely monitor COVID -19 as it is greatly impacting our community. The health and safety of our clients and employees continue to be our top priority.
Total Care’s COVID-19 Preparedness Efforts:
• Total Care has formed a COVID-19 Task Force to coordinate our preparedness regarding COVID-19. Total Care’s team is closely monitoring the latest developments in COVID-19 in order to ensure that we are following all appropriate recommendations from health authorities and the proactively implement measures to ensure a safe workplace.
• Total Care is providing all personal protective equipment to all employees such as: hand sanitizers, masks and gloves. Total Care has communicated safety expectations to our employees relative to COVID-19 including: proper handwashing, avoiding contact with others as much as possible, staying home from work when sick, and following facility protocols and guidelines.
• Total Care employees are also required to take their temperatures every day before starting shifts. Employees are also to seek medical attention if they show signs of COVID-19.
• We are continuously evaluating the risk of COVID-19 exposure at Total Cares offices in accordance with the CDC, Homeland Security and The Department of Health’s recommendations.
Our clients and staffs safety and health is our #1 priority and we are deeply committed to continue to serve our communities.
Dear Total Care Clients,
Thank you for allowing us to care for you and your loved ones. Total care would like to ensure that Home health care is the safest care you can receive during the outbreak of CoVid-19.
Our staff are trained to use universal precautions, proper hand washing techniques and have completed the bloodborne pathogens course. Total care will not send out any staff that has compromised health to any of our client’s homes.
To limit the spread of any cold or flu like symptoms we are providing extra precautions to our staff and extra training.
Our teams are following the Governor’s recommendations and not working if they have a fever or any cold or cough symptoms.
Your health and protection are our main priority. If you have questions or issues please feel free to call anytime.
Thank you for choosing Total care for your home health care needs.
Total Care Management
DO THE FIVE:
1. HANDS wash them often
2. ELBOW cough into it
3. FACE don’t touch it
4. SPACE keep safe distance
5. HOME stay if you can
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
• Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
• Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
• Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
• Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
• Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean