Total Care RN Jobs
Total care provides a variety of career opportunities to serve communities state wide.
Total Care is looking for qualified care professionals to provide support to our clients and their families.
To inquire about employment with Total Care, please complete the form below. If you wish to send a resume, please fax it to the desired Total Care office location. Thank you for your interest.
- Catheterization /Cath Care
- Pediatric Acute Care
- GI Series Prep
- Wound Care/Dressing Change
- Tracheotomy care,etc
- Active license as Registerd Nurse
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work +20 hours per week
- Must pass a criminal background check
Total Care Employement Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid time off.
- Performance incentives.
- Predictive Full-time, 40 hour plus schedule.
- Part-time and on-call shifts available (less than 30 hours).